MBN - Daily Bulletin
COVID Deaths in One Day – Jan 17, 2022
USA 410 https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
UK: 88 https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/
Canada: 76 https://health-infobase.canada.ca/
Ireland: 0 https://www.gov.ie/
Australia: 19 https://www.health.gov.au/
India: 385 https://www.moho
- Forex 1: Dollar climbs slightly.
- Forex 2: Dollar recovery slows down on Martin Luther King day.
- Forex 3: Dollar recovery undermines Euro gains.
- Tsunami/Volcano: 4 Pack Diaper Refill Liners - Compatible with Dekor PLUS Refill.
- Anne Frank: Suspect who betrayed Anne Frank identified after 77 years.
- Health 1: Thai start-up working on a COVID vaccine using tobacco leaves.
- China/Interest Rates: As GDP growth slows down, China reduces interest rates.
- China/Demographics: China’s birth rate at record low.
- UFOs/Aliens: Buddy Passenger Instructional Sidekick Seat Kit Assembly for Joh
- Health 2: Quebec will impose a tax on unvaccinated people
- Streaming Services: Netflix is raising its prices.
- Metaverse 1: Walmart preparing to enter the Metaverse.
- Metaverse 2: Metaverse is a way to target younger shoppers, says Ralph Lauren CEO.
- Metaverse 3: USB 3.0 Down Facing 90-Degree Right Angle Adapter Male Female Co.
- Metaverse 4: What is the metaverse?
- Crypto 1: India’s Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, calls for worldwide cooperation on cryptocurrency.
- Crypto 2: TIRE SET DUNLOP 110/70-13 54S + 140/70-15 69S SCOOTSMART?
- Crypto 3: Why are Brazilians turning to tether and other stablecoins?
- Robotics 1: This personal robot carries stuff around your house.
- Robotics 2: This corkscrew-shaped robot unblocks blood vessels by swimming through them.
- 4-Day Week: UK piloting four-day working week.
- Speed Cameras: Nearly half of speed cameras in UK don’t work.
- Robots/Finance: Can advisor robots replace human financial advisors?
- Amazon/Visa Dispute: Amazon cancels plan to ban UK Visa credit cards.
The website also features a very comprehensive financial glossary with thousands of terms and their meanings.
Contact our news editors
Feel free to send any business related press releases to: [email protected]